- n strong highly flavored sweet liquor usually drunk after a meal
- With liqueur sales rising, an order of monks figures out how to quietly get its share.
- Rose and plum liquors are used liberally in drinks like Broadway Rose (rose liqueur and sparkling wine) and Central Park (plum liqueur, vodka, mango juice and chili).
- This month Cointreau is introducing a kit to convert its orange liqueur into caviar pearls.
News & Articles
- What Happens When 30 Craft Distillers Descend on Capitol Hill?
After a night of drinking dozens of thimble-sized plastic cups of booze—quinoa bourbon, chocolate fudge brownie liqueur, maple-infused vodka—my brain is mush. I vaguely remember being told last night that Danes call a hangover "carpenters in the forehead" but can't remember who told me, with all the hammering behind my eyebrows. A pack of matches with the words "Death's Door" just fell out of my ...
June 13, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Jell-O Shots, Other Candied Liqueurs Could Finally Be Legal In Ohio
Jell-O shots and other candies and sweets that contain liqueur are technically illegal in Ohio because they are not regulated.
June 11, 2013 - WBNS-10TV Columbus
- Alan Garcia in International Herald Tribune
He offered us some tamales and pies made with coca flour. He offered us a coca liqueur cocktail,Garcia said. "Could eating coca leaf be harmful? No, absolutely not."
- Jon Lovitz in TheShowBuzz
He's standing there with liqueur dripping down his chin and he says, 'I put the Phil Hartman hex on you, you're the next one to die,'said Lovitz. "And he's smiling, and my blood just went to my head. I wanted to smash him, but if I hit him...
- Daniel Craig in Chicago Tribune
I've tried about 10 of them,Craig tells London's Time Out in its current issue. "They're knockout. We did a proper taste test: full measure of gin, full measure of vodka and then another liqueur on top of it. I ended up on the floor."