lip : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- n (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- n an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- n the top edge of a vessel or other container
- n either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- It shows two American River College students, Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox, lip-synching to the Pokmon theme song.
- And what about the popular notion that lip balm can actually dry out lips, forcing people to apply more? Doctors say the dreaded cycle is caused not by the lip balm but by the .
- And what about the popular notion that lip balm can actually dry out lips, forcing people to apply more? Doctors say the dreaded cycle is caused not by the lip balm but by the user.
News & Articles
- Lip Gloss Obsession of the Day: Lancome's Gloss in Love in 'Violette Paillette'
(Danica Lo / StyleBistro) Lancome's Gloss in Love in 'Violette Paillette' If you're a beauty junkie and you think of Lancome, three of the brand's most iconic product categories probable instantly come to mind: Lancome mascara, Lancome skin serum, and Lancome lip gloss. Now, if you're a fan of Lancome's iconic lip gloss—hello Juicy Tubes addicts, I'm talking to you—pay attention, because the ...
June 11, 2013 - StyleBistro
- We tried sandals, lip balm and more
In the spirit of the season - the verge of summer - we've tried a lip balm with sunscreen, sandals and self-tanner. What do we think of these products? Read on.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- “Lip Dub” wins “Best Short Short” at film festival
MIDDLETOWN — The “Lip Dub” video shot at Middletown High School won the award for “Best Short Short” at the Hoboken International Film Festival.
June 10, 2013 - Middletown Times Herald-Record