- n a man of English descent
- Would we be surprised to find that these anti-Sonia gop-naysayer come from the same stock as some French who hate and discriminate against the limey or the many British who detest .
- In Rome, an announcer broadcast that the British had taken the Mediterranean isle of Linosa after fiercely defending goats fell asleep, had their throats cut by a limey .
- There's a war on, and at command HQ the best interests of Allied unity seem to demand the death penalty for a Yank who kills a limey.
News & Articles
- Catching Up With Terence Stamp
Actor Terence Stamp has carved out an amazing career, from his Oscar-nominated turn in "Billy Budd," to "Priscilla Queen Of The Desert," "The Limey" and "Superman 2." Now, he's getting fantastic reviews playing a cranky old man who sings a new tune in "Unfinished Song."
June 20, 2013 - CBS New York
- Don King in Sportinglife.com
A clearly irate King said: "You should be ashamed of yourself! You got the chance to fight for the world heavyweight title, the chance to bring pride back to America, yet you lost to a limey! You should have laid your life on the line and gotten...
- David Merrick in Washington Post
Producer David Merrick wrote in Esquire that his only interest in bringing new shows to Broadway was "for the pleasure of throwing his [Mr. Barnes's] fat Limey posterior out in the street."
- Eamon Hamilton in NME.com
I hope you don't mind a limey band singing about your vice president,said frontman Eamon Hamilton before the band launched into the angry 10-second tirade 'Cheney'.