- n someone who releases people from captivity or bondage
- The liberator of South Africa looks at the seminal work of the liberator of India.
- Thousands of East Germans drove their Trabants over the border when the Wall fell, which made it a kind of automotive liberator.
- With flags, band music and thunderous oratory, Cuba last week celebrated the hundredth anniversary of the birth of Jos Mart, the island's liberator.
News & Articles
- Liberator Medical Declares Cash Dividend of $0.03 per Share and Board Authorizes a 1,000,000 Share Buyback
Liberator Medical Holdings, Inc. today announced that on June 13, 2013, its Board of Directors approved a cash dividend of $0.03 per common share to its shareholders and a buyback of up to 1,000,000 shares ...
June 14, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- David Sedari's The Learning Curve, A Shot On RED Entry, Won The Grand Prize In 4th Annual New Media Film Festival In ...
Matthew Gray Gubler of Criminal Minds stars in the Grand Prize Winner. Best of Category winners include Matthew Modine's Full Metal Jacket Diary App, Lou Ferrigno's Digital Comic The Liberator and 16 other category winners. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10834281.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- World War II planes visit Corvallis
Don Galarneau traveled to Corvallis Wednesday in a B-24 Liberator – a plane he flew in as a radio operator for 30 missions in the Pacific theater during World War II nearly 70 years ago. The B-24 that brought Galarneau into Corvallis is visiting the city with two other World War II planes as a part of the “Wings of Freedom” tour sponsored by the Collings Foundation, which organizes “living ...
June 13, 2013 - Albany Democrat-Herald
- Morgan Tsvangirai in USA Today
Mugabe was once my hero, too,Tsvangirai said Saturday. "It is very, very sad for me to call Mugabe a former liberator. It is sad for me to say that he has turned his back on both his people and his continent."
- Zell Miller in Collective Bellaciao
Explaining his switch of loyalties, Miller said "today's Democratic leaders see America as an occupier, not a liberator."
- Gustav Mahler in Jewish Telegraphic Agency
In the interview, conducted by journalist and former vice president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, Michel Friedman, Mahler said that "Hitler was the liberator of the German people. He is demonized as the liberator of Satan."