letterhead : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a sheet of stationery with name and address of the organization printed at the top
- The group that donated the money to use against Black and the others is known as the Cabinet, although you won't find that name on a letterhead or even on the Internet.
- The Hoosier Dome in Indianapolis is now the RCA Dome, which no doubt annoyed the city's pilfered Baltimore Colts, who had already changed their letterhead once and would probably .
- The message, which lacked the group's usual letterhead of a snarling tiger, seemed to be an outrageous hoax: "We, the Tamil Tigers, inform you that on July 11, 1997 we have .
News & Articles
- Brothers Say They Have Proof Charlie Trotter Sold Them A Fake $46K Bottle Of Wine
An allegedly fake label, a false letter on restaurant letterhead and the size of the bottle led a wine consultant to the conclusion the wine was fake. [ more › ]
June 17, 2013 - Chicagoist
- NSA leaker Snowden not welcome in UK
A travel alert, dated Monday on a Home Office letterhead, said carriers should deny Snowden boarding because "the individual is highly likely to be refused entry to the UK."
June 14, 2013 - Abilene Reporter-News
- APNewsBreak: NSA leaker Snowden not welcome in UK
LONDON — The British government has warned airlines around the world not to allow Edward Snowden, who leaked information on top-secret U.S. government surveillance programs, to fly to the United Kingdom. A travel alert, dated Monday on a Home Office letterhead, said carriers should deny Snowden boarding because "the individual is highly likely to be refused entry to the U.K."
June 14, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Joe Tripodi in Brisbane Times
I think I met him in the Washington area when he was just a new congressman. We had McCain on the board to make him feel like he wasn't left out. It looks good to have names on a letterhead who are well-known and appreciated. I don't recall talking... John Singlaub http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_K._Singlaub&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHDELZ18wpSOvaAb7MKvPqf_9-Y4A Newsweek http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.newsweek.com/id/162732&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEkvpfHH3LJPi2HhFGFDaJrOcuDZg Oct 6, 2008
57845 77017 letterhead When told the Herald had other letters on his letterhead, Mr Tripodi said: I only have a record of one acknowledgement letter being sent on my MP's letterhead, but I accept there may have been more."
- Gerry Byrne in The Gazette (Montreal)
The use of official Fisheries and Oceans letterhead did give the release, and the false information it contained, an air of authenticity,Byrne said.