lemma : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition
- n the lower and stouter of the two glumes immediately enclosing the floret in most Gramineae
- n the heading that indicates the subject of an annotation or a literary composition or a dictionary entry
News & Articles
- Arrest made in Eldred bank robbery
State Police at Liberty announce the arrest of Kevin Lemma, age 22 of Holbrook, NY in connection with the robbery at the Jeff Bank in Eldred, NY on September 24, 2013.
Sept. 30, 2013 - The River Reporter
- Lemma, Tufa, winners in half-marathon
Fikadu Lemma and Tigist Tufa were the men's and women's winners of this year's Rock 'n' Roll Providence Half Marathon.
Sept. 29, 2013 - WPRI Providence