- n yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- n a strong yellow color
- n a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
- n a distinctive tart flavor characteristic of lemons
- n an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
- Their name had biblical vibes Jesus' mother and his two chief disciples and there was an apostolic sweetness to this trio, singing of brother- and sisterhood, of lemon .
- In certain parts of Mississippi, poor whites will walk miles for a spoonful of dirt from a favorite bank of clay, because it "tastes sour, like a lemon.
- That's the same McNamara who became President Johnson's Secretary of Defense and refused to recommend withdrawing from Vietnam, even though he knew a lemon when he saw one.
News & Articles
- Lemon, ricotta, poppy seed pancakes with strawberries and maple syrup
For this edition of Cooking at Home, Dan Eaton makes a light and refreshing breakfast: lemon, ricotta, poppy seed pancakes with strawberries and maple syrup.
June 17, 2013 - YNN Rochester
- Lemon Sweet Potato Casserole
5 cups sweet potatoes, grated 1/2 stick butter 1 1/2 cups sugar 1 1/2 cups whole milk 3 large eggs 1 box instant lemon pudding mix 1 cup pecans chopped
June 17, 2013 - The Daily Iberian
- Medical marijuana collective tries new model
A jar of "Lemon Sour Diesel," medical marijuana is displayed for photo purposes on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at "The Green Oasis" a medical marijuana dispensary, in Otisville, Mich. The Michigan medical marijuana facility is partnering with Stanley "Flesh-N-Bone" Howse , a member of the Grammy-winning rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, to cultivate and distribute a new strain of medical marijuana.
June 17, 2013 - 22 WSBT South Bend
- Jim Bakker in International Herald Tribune
Jim Bakker said in a statement that his ex-wife "lived her life like the song she sang, 'If Life Hands You a Lemon, Make Lemonade.'"
- Lorne Michaels in International Herald Tribune
With all her years on 'Weekend Update' and even more as Liz Lemon on '30 Rock,' she's become someone the audience trusts,Michaels said. "She's credible. And I think none of that would have mattered if her take on Sarah Palin hadn't been...
- Rod Blagojevich in Kankakee Daily Journal
What I will do is essentially take what I believe to be a lemon and turn it into lemonade,Blagojevich said. "I'm going to sweeten the bill, I'm going to improve the bill."