- n someone who violates the law
- During that period, arrangements had to be made for the lawbreaker to find refuge with another king or country.
- Prez too was a lawbreaker he was later convicted for embezzlement.
- Rule of law separates good citizen from a terrorist or lawbreaker in any society.
News & Articles
- Can Snowden Stop a Trade Agreement?
The impact of Edward Snowden’s revelations is broadening in scope. When his initial leaks appeared in late May, they were greeted as a forcing event. Whether one saw Snowden as a patriot or a traitor – he’s certainly a lawbreaker – his revelations appeared to be an ...
July 9, 2013 - Foreign Policy Blogs
- Richard Blumenthal in The Hour
Hole-In-Won made the worst possible choice in victims by scamming the Marines,Blumenthal said. "This company betrayed its promise and dropped the ball when a hole in one happened. The company is an alleged chronic lawbreaker."