lawman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- But from the beginning, legal experts wondered whether a Rocky Mountain lawman would have filed such a case had the defendant been anything other than Hollywood-famous.
- Halfway through the film, evil rancher Randall Bragg (Jeremy Irons) eludes the practiced clutches of lawman Virgil Cole (Ed Harris).
- Hollenbaugh ordered the wounded Sharpe to the deputy's car, forced the girl to lie down on the back floor, and told the lawman to drive the car down a farm road toward Highway 522.
News & Articles
- Former Saline County chief deputy sues state's attorney
He's a former lawman and school board member who spent time behind bars for having sex with a minor. Now, after serving more than two years, Todd Fort is talking about his case, and about the lawsuit he's filing against the Saline County State's Attorney Michael Henshaw.
June 20, 2013 - KFVS 12 Cape Girardeau
- Monkey gets loose in Conway, bites officer
A monkey that escaped a Conway animal clinic was recaptured Tuesday after it climbed up a police officer, perched on his shoulder and later followed the lawman back inside.
June 19, 2013 - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Nick Offerman is 'Axe Cop,' FOX officially confirms
Though several trailers for FOX's upcoming animated comedy "Axe Cop" have been shown using his voice for the title character, the network is only now officially confirming that Nick Offerman is indeed the axe-wielding lawman. TV Guide reports that Offerman, who is also an executive producer on the show, was unable to receive credit due to his contractual obligations to NBC's "Parks and ...
June 18, 2013 - Zap2It
- Paul Morrison in Kansas City Star
If you were ever to say, 'Find somebody who epitomizes what a real Kansas lawman is,' it would be Bob Blecha,said Attorney General Paul Morrison, who appointed him.
- Olivier Peslier in guardian.co.uk
I've ridden lots of champions in my time and Lawman is up there,said Peslier.
- Clel Baudler in DesMoinesRegister.com
For the 32 years that I have been a member of the State Patrol, we begged for a lawman to head the department and we begged for an insider to head the department, and we always got a lawyer,Baudler said.