- n someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- n a fabric interwoven with threads of metal
she wore a gold lame dress
- v deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- s pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
a lame argument
- s disabled in the feet or legs
- Yes, he's a lame duck with an Antarctic approval rating but can you imagine Bill Clinton going so gently into the night? There are substantive gestures available to a President .
- That's important: one reason so many cell phones are lame is that cell-phone-service providers hobble developers with lame rules about what they can and can't do.
- Lame lame lame lame lame! Not even funny or cute.
News & Articles
- Lame Deer woman sentenced for fatal DUI crash
A 38-year-old Lame Deer woman with four previous DUI convictions in tribal court has been sentenced to nearly four years in federal prison for a June 2012 drunken driving crash that killed one relativ
June 12, 2013 - Montana Kaimin
- Hear Lame Drivers' Brazen Basement-Rock Outburst 'Other Side'
In anticipation of their innovative, forthcoming Flexi-Book project (a five-disc art book hybrid that you can also play on your turntable), Lame Drivers have shared "Other Side," a sepia-drenched, three-minute stretch of rollicking basement rock that befits both cranked-up stereos and aimless cruises down empty highways...
June 10, 2013 - Spin
- Thought Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ Cover Was Lame? Design Your Own!
If you thought Kanye West’s upcoming Yeezus album debuted some pretty lame cover-art, you can have a chance to design it for yourself. Okay, so it’s not official. Still, graphic design marketplace 99designs is holding an independent contest to create a cover design for Yeezus. The leaked cover for Ye’s newest album shows the disk with a [...] Thought Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ Cover Was Lame? Design ...
June 10, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Diablo Cody in TheShowBuzz
They're using me to publicize their stupid shoes and NOBODY ASKED ME,Cody wrote on her MySpace blog Friday. "I would never consent to a lame publicity stunt at a time when I already want to hide."
- Kent Desormeaux in USA Today
Desormeaux said Big Brown "was in no way, shape or form lame or sore. But there's something amiss, probably just tired."
- Ingrid Newkirk in International Herald Tribune
You might be a lame duck,PETA President Ingrid Newkirk said in a letter to Bush, "but you still have the power to help lame turkeys."