- n a small gift (especially one given by a merchant to a customer who makes a purchase)
- New delhi's dusty pleasuresthe Red Fort, the Jama Masjidhave been touristic main courses that have lacked a lagniappe.
- Better to focus on the Canadian sex acts subplot, which gives us the lagniappe of an actual canadiansexacts.
- For lagniappe, Stout provides a delicious red herringthe case's tenuous connection to Watergate.
News & Articles
- Coastal Alabama Golf Notebook: Firecracker goes off at Heron Lakes on Friday
The 45th annual Heron Lakes-Lagniappe Firecracker Golf Tournament starts at 9 a.m. Friday at Heron Lakes Country Club. One of the Big Three events on the Coastal Alabama golf calendar, along with the Mobile Metro at Azalea City and the Labor Day Invitational at the Country Club of Mobile, the Firecracker will featured 85 competitors, including 24 in the championship flight.
July 4, 2013 - The Mississippi Press
- Reggie Bush in SI.com
From there, it was clear no one was going to catch him, so Bush added what in Louisiana they'd call "a little lagniappe."
- David Vitter in LSU The Reveille
For the NFL to try to claim exclusive ownership of it would be like me registering and trying to claim exclusive ownership of the terms 'lagniappe' and 'laissez les bons temps rouler,'Vitter said in his letter.