lah : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization
- lah Abdulsamata Khaksar has been waiting months for the CIA to talk to him.
- By the middle of November, according to Cairo's semiofficial newspaper Al Ahram, even the Egyptian political advisers to Republican Strongman Abdul lah Sallal will be gone.
- Mobs from the predominantly Shi'ite Shu'lah neighborhood in western Baghdad attacked Sunni mosques in Ghazaliya, a nearby Sunni area.
- Abdullah Ahmad Badawi in Aliran Monthly
Five years later, KJ was deputy chief of the lesser tent of UMNO Youth in circumstances publicly related by Abdullah: 'Hisha-muddin says, "The Youth have decided, I have decided, I want to nominate Khairy for Youth deputy head, Pak Lah don't...
- Hishammuddin Hussein in The Sun Daily
Later, outside in the lobby, when approached by reporters to elaborate on what he said, Hishammuddin said: "No lah. There is no problem at all. (The relationship) is as normal."