kith : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n your friends and acquaintances
all his kith and kin
- But it is the minute that his legion of kith and kin have been dreaming of ever since "President John," as Ted Kennedy refers to him, died in Dallas.
- The settlers have been remarkably successful in estranging their journalistic kith kin from Britain, and others besides.
- Some speculated he may try to retreat to his hometown of Tikrit, to make a final stand among his kith and kin.
- Robert Mugabe in AllAfrica.com
Until we beat them on the battlefield, Britain and her kith and kin here would not concede voting rights to Africans,President Mugabe said. "The one-person-one-vote we have enjoyed since 1980 is a gain from our liberation struggle. Let it...
- Hamid Gul in guardian.co.uk
Our problem with Britain and Australia is over the land we took over from their white kith and kin to redistribute to the indigenous black people of this country. ...... If good governance means that black people should forever live as servants and... Jonathan Moyo http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Moyo&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHOrjTCOjzqYD3AG8mO0RpEre5ZKQ CNN International http://www.google.com/url?q=http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/07/zimbabwe.reut/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGWWEU_3nWlHBo1IEw0VfqDnd9bEg Dec 7, 2003
55984 74108 kith They are making a big mistake. With the Frontier Corps they are going to put people to fight against their kith and kin," said General Hamid Gul, a former head of Pakistan's powerful Inter-Services Intelligence agency. "We need to sit down...