- n the combined stakes of the betters
- n the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- n young domestic cat
- n informal terms referring to a domestic cat
News & Articles
- Local leaders reject Rams’ proposed changes to upgrade Edward Jones Dome
The St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission informed the St. Louis Rams this week that they have officially rejected $700 million in proposed upgrades to the Edward Jones Dome, David Hunn of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. Kathleen “Kitty” Ratcliffe, … Continue reading ?
July 5, 2013 - Shutdown Corner via Yahoo! Sports
- The Ultimate Compilation of Weird Japanese Commercials
Excuse the slight exaggeration, but everything cool comes from Japan . That's hardly a hyperbole — it's just true. Sushi. Hello Kitty. Karaoke. And now, this video This compilation of bizarre Japanese commercials is going viral, and it's easy to see why. A commercial for breakfast cereal features disembodied heads on a playground, while an ad for bug spray stars dancers who make Prancerise look ...
July 5, 2013 - Mashable
- July 5-7: Adopt a cat at Paws Humane for $17.76
Adopt a new kitty from Paws Humane for just $17.76 as part of a special Red, White and Mew event at the animal rescue site. The special adoption rate is good for all cats 1 year old and older through Sunday, July 7.
July 3, 2013 - Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
- Jada Pinkett Smith in International Herald Tribune
It burns my soul - I see her in the house with Tom; he doesn't have that on her! ...... Let me tell you: Kate ain't no little wimpy kitty cat,says Pinkett Smith, who also calls Holmes, 28, a "tigress."
- Thomas Schieffer in PennWell BtoB Industry Blogs (blog)
The Kitty Hawk has been a visible symbol of strength in a rapidly changing world,US Ambassador to Tokyo Thomas Schieffer said during a ceremony last week. "Goodbye Kitty Hawk, hello George Washington."
- Barack Obama in Wall Street Journal
So if you guys want to do them, then you got to put something into the kitty to make sure that if you screw up, it's not taxpayer dollars that have to pay for it,Mr. Obama said in response to a question at a press conference. "It's dollars...