- n United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945)
- n the part of a metal typeface that projects beyond its body
- v furnish with a kern
- v remove a portion of space between (adjacent letters)
News & Articles
Karen Kern and Wesley Enkers, of Doran, Minn., announce their engagement and forthcoming marriage. A May 4, 2013 wedding is planned at Breckenridge Lutheran Church, Breckenridge, Minn.
June 21, 2013 - The Wahpeton Daily News
- Kern unemployment drops again; lowest in five years
Buoyed by hiring in construction, manufacturing and transportation, Kern's employment picture brightened in May as the jobless rate fell to its lowest point in more than five years. The decline in unemployment matched the statewide trend. In Kern County, the May unemployment rate was 10.9 percent, down from 12.1 percent in April. Analysts say it's best to compare year-to-year statistics because ...
June 21, 2013 - KGET 17 Bakersfield
- Kern County Animal Control changes course on feral cats
Kern County Animal Control started its mobile spay and neuter clinics in February last year. The goal: decrease the number of dogs and cats breeding at such rapid rates and in turn decrease the animal population over time.
June 20, 2013 - Eyewitness News Bakersfield