- n someone in charge of other people
am I my brother's keeper?
- n one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- We now have 34 keeper programs around the country.
- Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? To keep the official keepers of the law within the law they keep, the National Commission on Law Enforcement last week reached out and drew .
- His keeper and his fans laughed and decided that Chang was an elephant with imagination.
News & Articles
- Cricket-West Indies keeper Ramdin banned for two matches
LONDON, June 10 (Reuters) - West Indies wicketkeeper Denesh Ramdin has been banned for two one-day internationals for "conduct that is contrary to the spirit of the game", the International Cricket Council (ICC) said on Monday. Ramdin was also fined 100 percent of his match fee after claiming a catch off Pakistan's Misbah-ul-Haq in the West Indies' two-wicket victory in a Champions Trophy Group ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Marek Vs. Wyshynski Radio: Keeper of the Cup Philip Pritchard; firing Bylsma; Original Six hype
LISTEN HERE! It's a Monday edition of Marek vs. Wyshynski beginning at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT, and we're talking about the following and more: Special Guest Star: Philip Pritchard (@keeperofthecup) joins us to talk about handling Stanley with his … Continue reading ?
June 10, 2013 - Puck Daddy via Yahoo! Sports
- DTotD: Belgrano keeper stops opposing striker with boot to the midsection
With the score 0-0 shortly before halftime in an Argentine Primera Division match on Saturday, Belgrano keeper Juan Carlos Olave stopped San Martin striker Claudio Riano at the top of the box by spearing him in the midsection with his … Continue reading ?
June 9, 2013 - Dirty Tackle via Yahoo! Sports
- Steven Gerrard in AsiaOne
It was one of those freak things, I don't think you can criticise the keeper. People have been talking about the ball and it is tricky,said Gerrard. "Rob will learn from this and he might make an important save that wins us a match. We're...
- Clint Dempsey in The Associated Press
I couldn't chip it over the keeper, so I just tried to hit it under him â€” hit it hard,Dempsey said.
- Patrick Leahy in Washington Post (blog)
He was the keeper of the Senate flame, the fiercest defender of the Senate's constitutional role and prerogatives,Leahy said.