- n artful trickery designed to achieve an end
the senator's tax program was mere jugglery
- n the performance of a juggler
- Filipinos love such political jugglery.
- Chancellor Churchill's most audaciously successful current "jugglery" has been to so revise the periods on which the landlord's property tax payments become due that an extra .
- Even our humor is shelved for what is so often merely a meretricious word-jugglery from overseas.
News & Articles
- BJP hits out at Chidambaram for attacking Modi
NEW DELHI: Hitting out at Finance Minister P Chidambaram for attacking Narendra Modi, BJP today accused him of indulging in “statistical jugglery” about the growth figures and making unfair comparisons of the UPA’s nine years of rule with the NDA government’s achievements.
Sept. 24, 2013 - INDOlink
- Nitish Kumar in Press Trust of India
...who was railway minister in Vajpayee government, said the White Paper had proved beyond doubt that Prasad, who was railway minister in the last UPA government, had "mastery in jugglery of figures".
- J Jayalalithaa in Khabrein.info
The agreement has "secret clauses and an overweening jugglery of words", Jayalalitha alleged.