juggling : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- n throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- v influence by slyness
- v manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- v deal with simultaneously
- v throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- v hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
- How two teenage prodigies came to America and stepped right into a battle over the future of juggling.
- Watch video clips of the brother and sister team, Vova and Olga Galchenko, as they grow up juggling together.
- Velu (Kamal Hasan) has trouble juggling his family life with his life-and-death mob "family"; Ratnam has no such difficulty blending melodrama and music, violence and comedy .
News & Articles
- CMU juggling and circus arts club perform at Mount Pleasant Summer Festivial
The Central Michigan University Juggling and Circus Arts Club got a chance to show off their unique skills at the [...]
June 12, 2013 - Central Michigan Life
- The Hudson Juggling Club
The Hudson Juggling Club, a production of the Bindlestiff Family Circus, begun as a juggling workshop at the Hudson Boys and Girls Club, has recently been continuing in the John L. Edwards gymnasium,
June 11, 2013 - The Daily Mail
- Tardy comedy, juggling shows at Awesome
“High-energy juggling ... low ceiling!” FREEPORT -- Brothers Matt and Jason Tardy, co-founders of the Freeport Theater of Awesome, will present their comedy and juggling show The Tardy Brothers almost every Sunday afternoon throughout the Summer beginning at 2 p.m. Sunday, June 23 and 30.
June 8, 2013 - The Lewiston Sun Journal
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Forbes
You have welcomed me into your hearts and your homes. And I think you,Clinton says in her ad. "Parents juggling jobs to pay for college for their kids, soldiers' families praying for a safe return. All the men and women across the state...
- King Abdullah II in Los Angeles Times
We're juggling with the strong potential of three civil wars in the region, whether it's the Palestinians, that of Lebanon or of Iraq,Abdullah told ABC's "This Week" on Sunday. "We can possibly imagine going into 2007 and having three...