- n a ride in a car taken solely for pleasure
they took their girlfriends for joyrides in stolen cars
- v ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- Looking back, it was naive to expect Wikipedia's joyride to last forever.
- But the escapades got seamier over time and the spinning harder: a joyride with Joe Kennedy II left a young woman paralyzed after an accident on Nantucket.
- Last year, not exactly a joyride for most companies, QlikTech's revenues grew 50%, to $120 million, and it expects similar growth in 2009.
News & Articles
- Man goes on forklift joyride at south Wichita business, injures employee
Police are looking for a man who broke into a south Wichita business, took a joyride on a forklift and ran over one of its employees at approximately 1:50 a.m. Tuesday.
June 18, 2013 - The Wichita Eagle
- Joyriding Teen Crashes Into Monroe Home
A teenager is in custody after a joyride ends with the car he was driving slamming into a house.
June 17, 2013 - NBC 10 - FOX 14 Monroe
- Foursquare Time Machine: Where did you come from, where will you go?
Foursquare and Samsung have created a tool that takes you on a visual joyride through the places you've been to before — again. The new Time Machine shows you where you checked in last and breaks things down by where you tend to go to the most. And because a pretty picture is worth ... well, a bit of fun at least, it maps your check-in history in neon-colored dots. As the team reminds us in a ...
June 14, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Harry Reid in BBC News
When this bill becomes law, the joyride on Wall Street will come to a screeching halt,said Senate majority leader Harry Reid after the vote.
- Javed Miandad in Hindu
If this is not a joyride then tell me what is. It is time the President took notice of how money is being wasted by the Board officials,Miandad said on Thursday.
- Robert F Kennedy Jr in Minnesota Daily
There's nothing radical about protecting the air and water for our children,Kennedy said. "Our children are going to pay for our joyride."