journalist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a writer for newspapers and magazines
- n someone who keeps a diary or journal
- Sunday Tribune journalist Suzanne Breen (right) congratulates her legal council Arthur Harvey QC outside the High Court in Belfast, after she won the right today to withhold .
- A few reports from the front lines of the battle for journalism's future (yes, it's a hardship post, deserving of three weeks' RR in Phuket): No journalist who works on staff .
- Karl Berngardovich Radek, the greatest journalist in Soviet Russia, repeatedly in recent years the spokesman of Joseph Stalin, and in recent months so potent that Moscow .
- Peter Hain in Forbes
Hain said Putin's tenure had been "clouded" by incidents "including an extremely murky murder of a senior Russian journalist" - Politkovskaya.
- Sean Penn in Washington Post
During his trip to Venezuela, Penn said he was visiting "as a journalist and so I owe it to that medium to wait until I've digested, fact-checked and finished my journey here" before saying more.