diarist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who keeps a diary or journal
- Samuel Pepys, the diarist's diarist, ran this second risk.
- The diarist's fluent English landed her a job as a translator with the Foreign Ministry's information department.
- UPDATE: I should have noted, as Ben did, that TPM's Zachary Roth and Daily Kos diarist xgz were in there early casting doubt on Jindal's version of events.
News & Articles
- Court Orders Anne Frank Letters Sent to Swiss
A Dutch court ordered the Anne Frank Foundation in Amsterdam to return archival material to a Swiss charity named for the teenage Jewish diarist. Click here for the rest of the article...
June 26, 2013 - The Forward
- Howard Kurtz in Washington Post
How ironic: In a column reporting doubts about the veracity of a pseudonymous New Republic columnist, Howard Kurtz quoted an anonymous blogger ["Bloggers Raise Red Flags Over New Republic's 'Baghdad Diarist,' July 21]."
- Franklin Foer in New York Times
Mr. Foer said, "There have been real questions raised about the Diarist, but a lot of the people who have been raising them have been raising them for ideological reasons."