joule : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere passes through a resistance of one ohm for one second
- n English physicist who established the mechanical theory of heat and discovered the first law of thermodynamics (1818-1889)
- Eye trussed to bee a joule The checker poured o'er every word To Czech sum spelling rule.
News & Articles
- Juice Bikes Turn on the Style
PLYMOUTH, England, June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Their new e-bike "Joule" is sleek and stylish This is an e-bike that will certainly turn heads. The Joule has been designed to bring a much-needed ...
June 21, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Robert Schneider in Daily Aztec
Finishing this record took every joule of energy I had,Schneider said on the band's Web site. "There were so many different sounds and ideas bouncing around in my head and such strong feelings to get across."