- n a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- n a periodical dedicated to a particular subject
he reads the medical journals
- n a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
- n a record book as a physical object
- n the part of the axle contained by a bearing
- This week marks the 10th anniversary of Wilmut's description in a scientific journal of Dolly's unique development and birth and a good time to take stock of the cloning .
- A food journal is a confession; you tell the truth about eating half a pizza for breakfast because, well, you always know when you're lying.
- In the six-month study, participants who kept a food journal six or seven days a week lost an average of 18 lb.
News & Articles
- PRINCETON: Former Journal publisher, author speaks to chamber
Former Wall Street Journal publisher Karen Elliott House stood in front of a Princeton area business luncheon Thursday wearing an orange outfit in the color of her alma mater, the University of Texas.
June 12, 2013 - The Princeton Packet
- New Business Journal list: Women-owned companies
The Business Journal is researching for its new list of the largest North Bay Women-Owned Companies. If your company is 51 percent women-owned and is located in Sonoma, Napa, Marin or ... Read more »
June 11, 2013 - North Bay Business Journal
- Journal wins 11 awards from sports writers’ group
The Marietta Daily Journal sports department was honored Sunday with 11 awards during the Georgia Sports Writers Association’s annual awards luncheon.
June 10, 2013 - Marietta Daily Journal
- Lance Armstrong in Mirror.co.uk
Armstrong's official site lancearmstrong.com said: "Yesterday's Wall Street Journal is full of false accusations and more of the same old news from Floyd Landis, a person with zero credibility and an established pattern of recanting tomorrow what he...
- Barack Obama in ABC News
The Wall Street Journal recently reported that......Sen. McCain would pay for part of his plan by making drastic cuts in Medicare - $882 billion worth,Obama told a crowd of more than eight thousand in Roanoke, Virginia, today. "$882...
- Dr Ruth Westheimer in International Herald Tribune
Bravo that the New England Journal of Medicine is publishing something like that. It's about time,said Ruth Westheimer, better known as sex expert Dr. Ruth, who has long counseled seniors on sex.