- n feeling jolly and jovial and full of good humor
- Still full of what he calls his "Irish jollity," the feisty ex-Marine is unapologetic about his disclosures.
- His blue eyes twinkle youthfully behind his thick glasses; his snowy little beard, jollity and industriousness make him seem something like Santa Claus.
- The only breaks in the day's jollity were the wins for Bob Dylan biopic I'm Not There, which co-starred the recently deceased Heath Ledger.
- Gay Byrne in Irish Times
What I remember most about him is his jollity, his sense of fun, his skit, his bloody minded awkwardness for the sake of being awkward to get at somebody and to rise them,Byrne said.
- Peter Bradshaw in Contactmusic.com
Peter Bradshaw wrote in Britain's Guardian newspaper "When Gilliam shoots off into his surreal wonderland, his film has a kind of helium-filled jollity and spectacle. ...... a reminder of the old Python magic. But the film's convoluted curlicues are...
- Eliza Carthy in guardian.co.uk
I'm not a big fan of forced jollity,says Carthy. "With me, it's, 'Stop wearing that silly hat and jumping up and down, please. It's not going to make me any warmer.' These songs are supposed to remind you that it's midwinter, and there's...