- n offensive term for a person of German descent
- jerry garcia, the pied and tie-dyed piper of the grateful dead, dies at 53.
- jerry reinsdorf, white sox mogul and union nemesis, pays top dollar for slugger albert belle.
News & Articles
- Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration at the Mann: Truckin' it classical
When guitar god Warren Haynes executes the Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration with the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra at the Mann Center on Tuesday, he's not just honoring the late Grateful Dead guitarist.
June 25, 2013 - Philly.com
- VMware vet Jerry Chen signs on for Greylock Partners’ enterprise push
Jerry Chen is the latest of several VMware alums to bring their enterprise software expertise to VC firms.
June 25, 2013 - GigaOM
- Jerry W. Barefoot, 69
Jerry W. Barefoot, 69 CLINTON — Mr. Jerry Wayne Barefoot, 69, of 915 E. Nicholson St., died Monday, May 20, 2013 at his home. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by Hop...
June 24, 2013 - Sampson Independent
- Nancy Reagan in Guardian Unlimited
I was deeply saddened this evening when I heard of Jerry Ford's death,former first lady Nancy Reagan said in a statement. "Ronnie and I always considered him a dear friend and close political ally."