- n offensive term for a person of German descent
- Not to mention that you've never had better food at a ballpark (except maybe at Camden Yards): the garlic fries and Sheboygans (bratwursts with kraut), oh my.
- You are simply lucky the soldiers in WWII defeated the slime we call Japanese or you would be eating kraut with the Nazis today.
- A corpulent, pipe-puffing, kraut-eating Premier.
- Ernest Hemingway in Forbes
Thirty letters Hemingway wrote between 1949 and 1953 to the German-born actress and singer, whom Hemingway also called "My little Kraut," were made available to the public for the first time Thursday at the Ernest Hemingway Collection at the...
- Peter O Toole in guardian.co.uk
Ugh, what a disaster. The director, that kraut, what a clown he was,O'Toole said at the Savannah film festival in Georgia. "When it was all over, I watched 15 minutes of the finished movie and then walked out."