- n a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13 colonies
- n the largest of the Channel Islands
- n a close-fitting pullover shirt
- n a slightly elastic machine-knit fabric
- n a breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey
- Her jersey-and-tweed suits won a cool reception from the press, but soon nearly every knockoff house was competing to turn out the closest replica.
News & Articles
- Jersey worn by Musial and Carlton sells for $11K
A jersey worn by Stan Musial and Steve Carlton has been auctioned off.
June 24, 2013 - KSDK St. Louis
- New Jersey poised to become second state to ban anti-gay therapy
By Victoria Cavaliere (Reuters) - The New Jersey Assembly voted on Monday to ban so-called conversion therapy, taking a step toward becoming the second U.S. state to prohibit licensed therapists from counseling gay and lesbian youths to change their sexual orientation The bill passed by a 56-14 vote, with seven abstentions, and it was expected to be adopted by the state Senate in a vote on ...
June 24, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- New Jersey Under Attack From Asian Tiger Mosquito
New Jersey is under attack – not by annoying but harmless cicadas, but by a truly nasty creature that will buzzes and bites with fury.
June 24, 2013 - CBS New York
- Diego Maradona in Goal.com
We know Germany are a different team to the side we faced in Mexico. They are stronger, but we will field the right players to beat them,he said. "I feel like pulling on the jersey and playing myself. It is beautiful to be involved with...
- Alberto Contador in Independent
This yellow jersey is very important,Contador said. "It's important that I have it tonight. Tomorrow is the most difficult day of my career as an athlete. In this time trial, everything can change, my entire life can change. I hope I'll...
- Robert Menendez in Los Angeles Times
US Sen. Robert Menendez, also a Democrat, called Lautenberg "New Jersey tough."