jelly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- n a preserve made of the jelled juice of fruit
- n any substance having the consistency of jelly or gelatin
- v make into jelly
- Brainin inquires about the jelly.
- Jelly Belly Phoenix-based artist Mark Greenawalt created this painting in front of a live audience as part of a jellyfish-themed gallery exhibition in Phoenix.
- He took vitamins, ginseng, royal jelly, steroids and even liquid steaks.
News & Articles
- Vodafone Smart Mini is a £50 Jelly Bean Phone
Vodafone says its own brand Smart Mini is the cheapest Jelly Bean in town.
June 15, 2013 - Tom's Hardware
- BlackBerry 10.2 to bring support for Android Jelly Bean apps
BlackBerry boasts that its operating system has the ability to run Android apps, although the current version of BlackBerry 10 only works with apps from Android 2.3 Gingerbread and earlier. BlackBerry users are about to get a whole lot more apps to choose from, however, because the company on Thursday announced that BlackBerry 10.2 will finally add support for Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, which ...
June 14, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Waffle House Screwed Over Its Biggest Fan, a Rapper Named Jelly Roll
I'm 450 pounds — I should have sued Waffle House 10 years ago!A big thank-you to Gawker for introducing the world to Jason "Jelly Roll" DeFord, a 450-pound Tennessee rapper who's completely obsessed with Waffle House. The self-proclaimed "regular fat piece of white trash" released a free mixtape called "Whiskey, Weed & Waffle House" and made the grave mistake of printing the chain's logo on ...
June 14, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Barack Obama in The Miami Herald
I don't know what's next,Obama said at an outdoor rally in North Carolina. "By the end of the week, he'll be accusing me of being a secret communist because I shared my toys in kindergarten. I shared my peanut butter and jelly sandwich."
- Mike Huckabee in FOXNews
He said, 'We were so broke, we were sleeping three to a room in New Hampshire and eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches,'Huckabee said.
- Stephen Harper in Toronto Star
The rules for jelly bean contents are different in Canada than the United States. They have to maintain two separate inventories,said Harper. "Is the sovereignty of Canada going to fall apart if we standardize the jelly bean? ...... Maybe...