gelatin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a colorless water-soluble glutinous protein obtained from animal tissues such as bone and skin
- n an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- n a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- The other half received useless (but harmless) gelatin.
- Gelatin Products buys some 60% of its own pharmaceuticals direct, makes a profit on them as well as on its capsules; the rest of the "fill" is supplied by customers for gelatin .
- This psychedelic eyeball-popper comprises egg-yolk custard, chickpeas, sweetened kidney beans, colored gelatin, red, green and white sugar palm, nata de coco (or coconut gel .
News & Articles
- First major exhibition devoted to history of manipulated photography before digital age opens in Houston
John Paul Pennebaker, Sealed Power Piston Rings, 1933, gelatin silver print, 1934 Art and Industry Exhibition Photograph Collection, Baker Library Historical Collections, Harvard Business School, Boston, Massachusetts. © John Paul Pennebaker.
June 12, 2013 - Art Daily
- Splashing Around in Gelatin for a Cause (With Photos)
This morning, we previewed the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's 24th Annual Gelatin Splash, a unique fundraiser!
June 10, 2013 - WKBW-TV Buffalo
- Gelatin Market - New Industry Research Report Is Now Available for Pre-Order at Transparency Market Research
A recently added market report by Transparency Market Research on “Gelatin Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2012 - 2018” is now available for pre-order. To browse the report, visit http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/gelatin-market.html (PRWeb June 07, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10812043.htm
June 7, 2013 - PRWeb
- Bill Cosby in MarketWatch (press release)
Reunited with strawberry, raspberry and blueberry, I am berry, berry, happy to be back working with JELL-O,said Bill Cosby. "Still today, people come up to me and ask me about JELL-O pudding and gelatin, and as the great comedian Jack...
- Mitt Romney in The Age
Her carry-on bags subsequently were searched and matches were found in the bag as well as a gelatin-like substance but those items were not deemed to have any terrorist connection or or pose a threat to the aircraft,Massachusetts Governor...