- n fruit-flavored dessert (trade mark Jell-O) made from a commercially prepared gelatin powder
- By 1905, Newton's three were showing cracks under the scrutiny of stronger telescopes and better astronomy; the ether, an omnipresent invisible jello, was supposed to spackle .
- Or, as folks who followed the blob via the Internet wondered, was it something insidious and perhaps even carnivorous like the man-eating jello from the old Steve McQueen movie .
- If not nauseated, they are served a tray the evening of the operative day and encouraged to partake of dry toast, jello, Cream of Wheat and similar articles.
News & Articles
- How We Imagined The Push-Button Kitchen Before Microwaves Existed
Through modern eyes, most American cuisine in the 1950s may not seem like the most appetizing stuff. There was an abundance of strange meats, way too much jello, and hot dogs in just about everything (and vice versa). Sometimes the combination of the three made for a fascinatingly grotesque display. But while some of the food in 1950s cookbooks may look a little weird to those of us in the year ...
July 2, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Meal, cards at Fellowship Cup
The Fellowship Cup in Mt. Pleasant offers a community meal for a minimum cost. The menu for Wednesday, July 3, is grilled hotdogs/burgers, potato salad, grilled corn with red peppers, jello cake, sponsored by Sunnybrook. There will be cards played after the meal. On Friday, July 5, card games will be played at 12:30 p.m.
July 2, 2013 - Mt. Pleasant News
- Chef Gilligan's Christmas pudding
Sometimes it's called Plum Pudding, but Plum Pudding has neither plum nor is it the type of food generally thought of as a pudding, at least not by Jello!
June 28, 2013 - Irish Central
- Rob Zombie in /FILM (blog)
So don't expect a "big red blobby thing" as Zombie says "That gigantic Jello-looking thing might have been scary to audiences in the 1950s, but people would laugh now."
- John McCain in WIFR
Nailing down Senator Obama's tax proposals is like nailing jello to the wall,says Arizona Senator McCain.
- Alyson Hannigan in WHIOtv.com
She might not be too happy,Hannigan said, musingly. "She's the probably the only person who won't really love this. With the other ones, we were just spoofing their movies. But (with Jello), we're actually spoofing her . Hopefully she has...