jehovah : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a name for the God of the Old Testament as transliterated from the Hebrew consonants YHVH
- n terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- Ethan Allen in Dakota Voice
Ethan Allen responded: "In the Name of the Great Jehovah and the Continental Congress."
- Michael Jackson in Sun-Sentinel.com
I believe in Jehovah God very much,said Jackson, a Jehovah's Witness.
- Ronell Wilson in SILive.com
I thought I would die. My whole body was shaking,Ms. Wilson said. "I am so relieved. I thank Jehovah for his blessing. I'm so happy. It's a tragedy, what happened to everybody ...... but I just pray and thank Jehovah."