jehad : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a holy war waged by Muslims against infidels
- n a holy struggle or striving by a Muslim for a moral or spiritual or political goal
- A certain amount of concern was felt by the French over the continued infiltrations of Riffian "missionaries" who, behind the French lines, preach a jehad (holy war) against the .
News & Articles
- Man Sentenced For Attack On Woman
Jehad Smith Caused Her To Fall Out Of Moving Car Follow Your Town News On The Courant's New Britain Facebook Page A man who forced himself on a woman and then sped down city streets in a car with an open door, causing her to fall out, was given a suspended sentence Thursday after pleading no contest in Superior Court.
June 6, 2013 - Hartford Courant
- Saif Ali Khan in Times of India
Putting an end to the title dispute for Rensil d'Silva's film once and for all Saif says, "This film has to be called Jehad. There's no other title for it. But I don't think our producer has the title yet."
- John Howard in Times of India
There is a small section of the Islamic population in Australia (which) because of its remarks about the jehad and remarks which indicate an extremist view that is a problem,Howard told reporters on Monday.
- Salman Ahmad in Hindu
Asked about the opposition to Junoon's performance in Kashmir valley from United Jehad Council, an umbrella group of militant outfits, and separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani, Ahmad said "I want them to join us in the musical jehad for peace and...