- v utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- v recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm
- v speak carefully, as with rising and falling pitch or in a particular tone
- The son of an admiral, Morrison got a master's degree from UCLA before beginning to intone his long, theatrical poems to dark, eerie, thundering rock.
- When a David Duke truck pulls into the lot, the men in the band intone "white power" into their mikes.
- There the swells would sip martinis, intone the odd witticism or inanity and occasionally commit some headline indiscretion.
News & Articles
- After lethargic skid, Evans tries to answer question of whether it's possible to rediscover fire
NEW YORK -- All the work had been done. He'd gone through his two-month camp, made the cross-country flight to Las Vegas and sat in his locker room, preparing to go out before the world. It was supposed to be showtime. He warmed up and walked out to the cage and looked across at his opponent. He heard the referee intone him to fight. And then? "It was just weird because I didn’t feel anything. I ...
June 11, 2013 - SB Nation
- Chary Tamirisa, MD, FACOG, Receives InTone Specialist Certification To Treat Female Urinary Incontinence From ...
InControl Medical has certified Chary Tamirisa, MD, FACOG, to prescribe InTone for women with bladder leakage. (PRWeb June 09, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10812330.htm
June 9, 2013 - PRWeb
- Dr. Farhina Imtiaz Receives InTone Specialist Certification to Treat Female Urinary Incontinence from InControl ...
InControl Medical has certified Dr. Farhina Imtiaz to prescribe InTone for women with bladder leakage. (PRWeb June 08, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10801964.htm
June 8, 2013 - PRWeb