insistency : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the state of demanding notice or attention
- n the act of insisting on something
- It was to answer this insistency that industrial chemists met at Pittsburgh last week.
- With tireless insistency they pushed plugs for automobiles, refrigerators, railroads, soft drinks, rifles, liquor, diamonds, Venetian blinds, cigars.
- Their warnings were valid enough, though the words had a dreary propaganda sameness, and the flat insistency of a war-bond speech.