insole : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the inner sole of a shoe or boot where the foot rests
- Brincos--Spanish for jump--feature ankle support for traversing treacherous terrain, a compass and, on the insole, a map of the best route from Tijuana to San Diego.
- The footwear contains a storage compartment called the G-spot, hidden beneath the insole, that is big enough to stash a house key and cab fare--or, the feds say, a few raves' worth .
- A starter kit, including one set of uppers, an insole and three sets of studs, costs $170, but the real revenue potential for Adidas, and retailers, lies in the add-ons: $80 for .
News & Articles
- SolePower Shoe Insole Charges Your Phone While You Walk
It's funny how our mobile devices are anything but mobile when they run low on battery. Instead, we're stuck plugging gadgets into a wall outlet and waiting for them to juice up. But now a Pittsburgh, Pa. startup has designed a creative solution for this #FirstWorldProblem that can even help the developing world. Energy harvesting startup SolePower created a shoe insole prototype that charges ...
June 8, 2013 - Mashable
- SolePower Shoe Charges Your Phone While You Walk
SolePower shoe is a device that charges your phone while you walk – a possible lifesaver if your phone is about to die and you still have a few blocks before you reach your destination. The device itself is an insole that fits into your shoe, capable of charging portable devices such as cell phones, [...] SolePower Shoe Charges Your Phone While You Walk is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 8, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Footlogics Canada Introduces a Revolutionary New Product for Diabetics, the Sensi Diabetic Over-the-Counter Foot ...
Footlogics Canada, a leader in innovative, therapeutic foot care solutions has developed a new level of walking comfort for Diabetics, the Sensi over-the-counter orthotic insole. (PRWeb June 06, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10791384.htm
June 6, 2013 - PRWeb
- Gavin Williams in Suffolk Evening Star
Williams explained: "I had to wear a special insole on my left foot to help with the ankle and it's pretty thick." "I can't get my match boots on with the insole in place so I had to wear one match boot on the right and the boot I wear for...
- Fidel Edwards in CricketZone.Com
I am flat footed and the hard shoe base did not help. I have now got the insole done,Edwards said.
- Steve Sarkisian in Seattle Times
We're waiting on some things to come back specifically, kind of an insole for his shoe that is not in yet,Sarkisian said. "He's getting a lot of mental reps, and staying locked in the game plan and we just want to keep his foot in the boot...