insolation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n sudden prostration due to exposure to the sun or excessive heat
- n incident solar radiation
- n therapeutic exposure to sunlight
News & Articles
- Ice ages only thanks to feedback
( ETH Zurich ) Science struggled to explain fully why an ice age occurs every 100,000 years. As researchers now demonstrate based on a computer simulation, not only do variations in insolation play a key role, but also the mutual influence of glaciated continents and climate.
Aug. 7, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Desmond Tutu in Independent Online
No one is an outsider in God's family,Tutu said on Monday. "We are all interconnected - and that includes, black, white, red, yellow, gay, lesbian, the so-called straight, Bush and Bin Laden. We cannot be human in insolation. I make a...