- n sudden prostration due to exposure to the sun or excessive heat
- By the time Lila has disregarded Eddie's warnings about the strong Mexican sun, stayed too long on the beach and picked up a case of sunstroke, he's ready to leave her.
- A Canadian university professor visited the tomb, died of sunstroke the next day.
- Stranded children suffered from exposure and sunstroke.
News & Articles
- Stanford Dialogue: Solar Industry Executives Predict Consolidation Will Create New Winners and Losers
The report, “ Avoiding Sunstroke: Assessing National Competitiveness in the Global Solar Race ,” reflects the conclusions of some 20 top executives of solar companies from five countries who met at Stanford for an unusual day-long scenario-planning exercise to try to answer a crucial question about the small but rapidly growing solar industry: What will it look like in 2025? Which sorts of ...
Nov. 5, 2013 - Stanford GSB
- Glenn Rogers in The Herald
It has been a bit of a nightmare,said Rogers, who only made his debut for his adopted country shortly before Christmas. "I could hardly believe it when I was diagnosed with typhoid. At first, I put it down to sunstroke, but then I had...