- s lacking taste or flavor or tang
insipid hospital food
- s lacking interest or significance or impact
an insipid personality
- The local team got what they deserved for their insipid display; they got a thrashing infront of the home crowd.
- And while the SVU segment was insipid, insipid is what Fox Friends generally does.
- Troche, scintilla, poliomyelitis, calyx, cirrus, piccalilli, lachrymose, geodesy, insipid .
News & Articles
- In 'After Earth,' Jaden Smith proves again that he's no movie star
'After Earth' wouldn't exist had actor Will Smith not cooked it up as yet another star vehicle for his son. This sci-fi adventure about a boy who must become a man to save himself and his wounded warrior father in a hostile world is a corny, generally humorless picture from director M. Night Shyamalan ('The Sixth Sense,' 2010's insipid 'The Last Airbender').
June 14, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Brazil vs. France: Final score 3-0, Selecao sweep aside visitors
After a first half that promised little and delivered less, few were expecting a vintage performance from Brazil in their friendly against France . But the Selecao decided to ditch the mediocrity and turn on the jets, playing a superb 45 minutes to dispatch their guests 3-0 via goals from Oscar, Hernanes and Lucas Moura. The hosts did have their chances to score in what was a generally insipid ...
June 9, 2013 - SB Nation
- Rick Kaplan in FOXNews
You're going to give them a lot of airtime, so you want to make sure your questions are not insipid or ridiculous,Kaplan said.
- Alex McLeish in Sportinglife.com
At Bolton our performance was insipid but against Middlesbrough we got into their faces and it paid off,said McLeish after a Stewart Downing own goal, a Mikael Forssell strike and Gary McSheffrey's late penalty had clinched three welcome...
- Keith Locke in Stuff.co.nz
New Zealand should be providing some moral leadership amid an insipid response from other Western nations,Mr Locke said. "It also makes a mockery of New Zealand's participation in a `war on terror' to allow such obvious state terrorism to...