- s lacking taste or flavor or tang
flavorless supermarket tomatoes
- But to Barbara Fisher, an Athens cooking teacher, there's a more primal motive for choosing a homegrown variety over the "beautiful, flavorless, plastic" kind shipped from .
- My bison sirloin was so tough and flavorless that I couldn't finish it; the fries tasted of old grease.
- Not intellectually speakingby now, spending $30 a bottle for an essentially odorless, flavorless liquid is considered a sign of excellent tastebut the bottle is hard to grip.
News & Articles
- Stalking The Elusive, Worthy Apricot
Apricots are the finest of summer's fruits, with dense, juicy flesh and delicate, velvety skins. That's why it is so disheartening when you bite into one, only to find it is mealy and flavorless. To find the best ones, head to your local farmers market.
June 19, 2013 - NPR