- n absence of moral or spiritual values
- n morally objectionable behavior
- n an unjust act
- Only divine retribution can redeem the dens of iniquities that flourish in this seedy town.
- Tourists are flocking to this city of iniquity and vice tourism is the new buzzword.
- Is there iniquity in my tongue? Cannot my taste discern perverse things? .
News & Articles
- Pink Floyd Blasts Pandora For 'Tricking Artists Into Pay Cut'
Pink Floyd may show no signs of ever reuniting as a band, but the three surviving members can at least present a united front on one thing: the iniquity of internet radio service Pandora.
June 26, 2013 - Forbes
- Watch The Weeknd's Porny "Kiss Land" Video
Here's the video for the Weeknd 's new single "Kiss Land" , a heavily processed visual that picks up on where the pornographic single art left off, finding Abel Tesfaye thinking aloud in a den of iniquity. Watch it below. It's from the forthcoming album also called Kiss Land . Watch the video for the Weeknd's collaboration with Wiz Khalifa, "Remember You":
June 25, 2013 - Pitchfork
- George Washington in The Economist
George Washington called gambling "the child of avarice, the brother of iniquity and the father of mischief", but Benjamin Franklin organised a lottery in Philadelphia in 1746.
- Miriam Defensor-Santiago in ABS CBN News
It is obviously the work of a dirty tricks department so evil that it hardly merits attention. In trying to destroy me, they are also destroying a Philippine national candidature. Sometimes iniquity is its own worst punishment,Santiago said.
- Vince Cable in Bloomberg
People are very, very angry at the gross iniquity of rewards in society,Liberal Democrat lawmaker Vince Cable said in the St. Paul's debate with Griffiths, 67.