- n (slang) offensive term for Native Americans
- He was ''Powder River Jack" Lee, a leathery, garrulous, honest-injun cowboy from the wild old West.
- Barleycorn, barleycorn, injun-meal shorts, Spunk-water, spunk-water, swaller these warts! ".
- Everybody come quick, jump aboard, see a lotta things you never saw before, forget you're a shoe clerk, play cowboy an' injun, make yourself a hero, have secret power .
News & Articles
- Nexon head talks Dota 2
GameSpot speaks with Injun Kim, head of Dota 2 for Nexon Korea, about the game's development in South Korea.
June 21, 2013 - GameSpot
- Steve Kagen in FOXNews
House candidate Steve Kagen, who arrived late to a campaign event in Green Bay after a meeting on an Oneida reservation, told the audience Friday,"Our excuse in Oneida was, well, we're on Injun time." "They don't tell time by the clock. Our...
- Michael Steele in Journal
During a Jan. 4 appearance on Sean Hannity's show, Steele said the Republican platform "is one of the best political documents that's been written in the last 25 years. Honest injun on that."
- Harry Shearer in Huffington Post (blog)
Shearer tells me his faves are "any that begin with 'if,' as in 'if I offended anyone.'" Republican Committee Chair Michael Steele's comment, after taking heat for using the phrase "Honest Injun" -- "If Honest Injun is a slur, then I...