iniquitous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s characterized by iniquity; wicked because it is believed to be a sin
- PTI has never used the phrase "iniquitous salt tax.
- It makes Prohibition sound almost iniquitous to imply that its enforcement has fostered corruption.
- In both countries a decline in the overall number of newspapers seems economically inevitable without necessarily being socially iniquitous.
News & Articles
- Calendar for Monday, Sept. 9, 2013
Entertainment Shawn Whitaker with Iniquitous Savagery, Genocaust and Psychiatric Regurgitation: 6:30 p.m. The Wreck Room at Vientiane Nights, 6007 E. Amarillo Blvd. Cover $5. facebook.com/wreck.amarillo.
Sept. 8, 2013 - Amarillo Globe-News
- Helen Mirren in Daily Mail
In a vitriolic attack Dame Helen said: "I blame my own sex vehemently on this. It is women who run the magazines and women who editorialise and women who make the decisions. I think it is completely iniquitous to have incredibly skinny girls on the...
- Aquilino Pimentel Jr in Philippine Star
I know that some of you are not happy about our emphasis on inflation control. There have been some impatient editorials about the sacrifice of growth at the altar of inflation control. I see things differently. Inflation is an iniquitous tax. It... Manmohan Singh http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manmohan_Singh&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH6ZyRkwy1bOgMraS9dZn9q9TYvkg NDTV.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ndtvprofit.com/2008/02/15132651/Inflation-rate-eases-to-407-p.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFk_X6_Yzc9InmRUrrsQmqyXl-7kg Feb 14, 2008
51908 69307 iniquitous Balikatan exercises arise from security needs. Maybe the US no longer sees the need for them. If it thinks otherwise, we should explore other allies and less iniquitous pacts," said Senate Minority Leader Aquilino Pimentel.