- The problem is that the center of everything is not an actual, inhabitable place but a floating media mirage, an invisible digital bubble of information located somewhere in the .
- Despite the advent of indoor plumbing, there hasn't been an inhabitable bridge in London since.
- Million also said all dormitories were damaged "to the extent of being inhabitable," except for one 196-bed unit.
News & Articles
- Send tweets into space?
The company is beaming 144-character messages into space for roughly a quarter a pop. Whether a potentially inhabitable solar system wants to hear about Justin Bieber a few years from now is anyone's guess.
June 18, 2013 - MSN
- Paul Otellini in WebWire (press release)
In a communication to employees, Intel President and CEO Paul Otellini commented on the emotions unleashed by the tragedy: "The thought that major cities will not be inhabitable for weeks or even months is something Americans have never had to face...
- Ferdinando Gorges in Christian Science Monitor
If you have difficultly imaging this, think about the situation with houses. With moderate maintenance they stay up, they stay intact, inhabitable more or less forever. It's just that we have to do a bit of maintenance to keep them going. And it's... Aubrey de Grey http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aubrey_de_Grey&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFNZsaBxLDauat_dHdtJRmCoEOsjQ CBS News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/28/60minutes/main1168852.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFHgU57rQqHTqJwX0LetOPrgyeAgQ Jan 1, 2006
51832 69244 inhabitable Indeed, Sir Ferdinando Gorges, one of the colony's chief investors, concluded the Maine coast was over cold and [therefore] not inhabitable by our nation."