infringe : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v go against, as of rules and laws
- v advance beyond the usual limit
- The video showing how the rights of women have been infringed has gone viral.
- The members of the home owner's association thought that canceling the ballot would infringe on their voting rights.
- MISS CALIFORNIA passionately defends her right to infringe on others' rights.
News & Articles
- Netflix does not infringe on Rovi patents: preliminary ruling
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The internet video streaming service Netflix Inc does not infringe on Rovi Corp patents for interactive television program guides, an International Trade Commission judge said in a preliminary decision. The full commission plans to issue a final decision in the case in October. Rovi shares fell as low as $24.20 following the news but later recovered to $25.43, down 4.1 ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Netflix, Roku do not infringe on Rovi's interactive program guide patents, ITC finds
Streaming video service Netflix does not infringe on several Rovi patents on an interactive program guide and parental control technology, the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a preliminary ruling.
June 11, 2013 - TechWorld
- Netflix does not infringe Rovi patents, ITC judge says
Internet video streaming service Netflix does not infringe on Rovi patents for interactive television program guides, an International Trade Commission judge said in a preliminary decision.
June 11, 2013 - San Jose Mercury News
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in The Associated Press
It does not infringe upon the flexibility we need to maintain our forces, including bombers, submarines and missiles in the way that best serves our own national security interest,Clinton said.
- Dmitry Medvedev in guardian.co.uk
Russia will never allow anyone to infringe upon the lives and dignity of its citizens. Russia is a nation to be reckoned with from now on,Medvedev said.
- President Bush in Science Daily (press release)
In his message to Congress, Bush said that the order applies to those trying "to reassert Syrian control or contribute to Syrian interference in Lebanon or to infringe upon or undermine Lebanese sovereignty, contributing to political and economic...