- n the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
the boundless regions of the infinite
- a having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude
the infinite ingenuity of man
- a of verbs; having neither person nor number nor mood (as a participle or gerund or infinitive)
infinite verb form
- s too numerous to be counted
an infinite number of reasons
- s total and all-embracing
God's infinite wisdom
- Like Hamlet--who gave Infinite Jest its title--he had that within which passeth show.
- As the Bronx-born daughter of Puerto Rican immigrants, Lopez, 36, has an outsider's hunger and a native's assumption of infinite possibility.
- But what distinguishes Attenborough is that boundless, schoolboyish enthusiasm, the infectious joy of discovering the infinite variety of life.
News & Articles
- Reach A Definite Logical End Using Infinite Scrolling
Scrolling to an infinite extent always promises an enhanced viewing experience to the users. But it should always be remembered that good things usually accompany the bad ones. So it is very important to understand both weaknesses & strengths in order to make the best use of it for improving your interface. The nature of a human being [...] Author information Alan Smith Alan Smith is an avid ...
June 13, 2013 - Search Engine Journal
- Newest "Infinite Dial" Data Looks At News/Talk/Sports P1s
Arbitron and Edison Research continue to release more results from their 2013 "Infinite Dial" study . After releasing additional data on AC, Urban, CHR, Religious, Country, Public Radioa and Classic Rock/Classic Hits P1s, the newest release examines News/Talk/Sports radio fans.
June 13, 2013 - FMQB
- Belmont Park: Infinite Magic back on turf for Hill Prince Stakes
ELMONT, N.Y. – After a failed experiment on dirt in the Grade 2 Peter Pan Stakes, Infinite Magic will return to turf in Saturday’s Grade 3, $150,000 Hill Prince Stakes at Belmont Park.
June 13, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Henry Waxman in New York Times
The list of mistakes is long and the cost to taxpayers is staggering,Mr. Waxman, a California Democrat, told the three men. "Our regulators became enablers rather than enforcers. Their trust in the wisdom of the markets was infinite. The...
- Alvin K Hellerstein in The Associated Press
Hellerstein responded that the deal was "far from perfect, but it's the best we could do. ...... It's not that there's an infinite amount of money."
- Barack Obama in Forbes
Obama adds that his new strategy is "not going to be an open-ended commitment of infinite resources" from the United States.