numberless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s too numerous to be counted
- The handless, numberless Corpus Clock, created by English inventor John Taylor and unveiled by Stephen Hawking himself, is designed to express time's irrevocability.
- As he makes his way to a full brimming consciousness of himself, Augie careens through numberless occupations and countless mentors and exemplars, all the while enchanting us with .
- The main fact is that his themethe despair that attacks numberless people in their inmost mindsis handled with just the right degree of seriousness and humor, of rancor and .
News & Articles
- The Future of Selling Online
The Internet is not making salespeople obsolete; it's making them even more important. For the past two decades, numberless pundits have predicted that the Internet would make salespeople obsolete. The theory was simple: customers would use the "wealth of information" online to do their own product research and then order online. The pundits claimed that this "information rich" online ...
June 14, 2013 - Inc Magazine
- Robert Zoellick in The News International
Speaking before weekend meetings of the bank and its sister institution, the International Monetary Fund, Zoellick said the new group would not be a G-14."We will not create a new world simply by remaking the old,'' he said. It should be numberless,...
- Jack Valenti in San Diego Union Tribune
The child behavioral experts will tell you that not all 13s are alike, not all 14s are alike, not all 12s are alike,Valenti said. "In the end, as I have stated numberless times, it is the parent who has to make this judgment."
- Kuldip Nayar in TamilEelamNews.com
Human rights violations here are numberless,Nayar said.