- v be behind; approve of
- v give support or one's approval to
- v guarantee as meeting a certain standard
- v sign as evidence of legal transfer
- Late despatches reported that the Premiers of the Federated States of the German Republic were en route to Berlin, there to indorse formally the German application, the .
- At length someone troubled to discover that Rabbi Wise had actually only said that modern Jewry must accept Jesus as a great Jewish teacher and indorse His ethical code.
- Check it up and pledge to indorse it without protest .