indecorous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a lacking propriety and good taste in manners and conduct
- s not in keeping with accepted standards of what is right or proper in polite society
- His actions, initially deplored in London, sparked the Second Anglo-Chinese War--an indecorous drubbing of China that ended only in 1860 after British guns had razed the Summer .
- They perfected the Hollywood divorce as hideously indecorous spectacle.
- Bells For many years the inflammatory deputies of Latin electorates have indulged at pleasure in conduct as tempestuously indecorous as the antics of a bad boy of six.