indecent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not in keeping with accepted standards of what is right or proper in polite society
was buried with indecent haste
- a offensive to good taste especially in sexual matters
an earthy but not indecent story
an indecent gesture
- s offending against sexual mores in conduct or appearance
a bathing suit considered indecent by local standards
- The Parents Television Council believes that too much prime-time TV is indecent.
- So indecent that it never misses a show.
- At a bail hearing in Johannesburg, dormitory matron Tiny Virginia Makopo, 27, was charged with 13 separate counts of abuse, including indecent assault and criminal injury committed .
- Kevin Martin in Forbes
The FCC chairman, Kevin Martin, said in a statement that members of Congress "stated once again what we on the commission and every parent already knows: Even a single word or image can indeed be indecent."
- Meni Mazuz in Times Online
Under the bargain, President Katsav admitted responsibility for a long series of sex offences, including harassment and indecent acts,Mr Mazuz said.