- n a distinctive influence
English stills bears the imprint of the Norman invasion
- n a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- n an identification of a publisher; a publisher's name along with the date and address and edition that is printed at the bottom of the title page
the book was published under a distinguished imprint
- n an impression produced by pressure or printing
- n a device produced by pressure on a surface
- v establish or impress firmly in the mind
We imprint our ideas onto our children
- v mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
- If it has two paternal imprints, the placenta grows but not the embryo.
- The thing that will astonish you most about Marjane Satrapi's "Persepolis" is not that it is a graphic work published by a major trade house (Pantheon, an imprint of Random House).
- Professor Campos' book, The Obesity Myth: Why America's Obsession With Weight is Hazardous to Your Health was published by Penguin USA's Gotham Books imprint on May 3, 2004.
News & Articles
- Endocrine Society expands book publishing program with new imprint
( The Endocrine Society ) The Endocrine Society is launching Endocrine Press, a new publishing imprint that will issue print and electronic books as well as journals for a broad audience of health care professionals and patients.
June 12, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Black and Gold means green to Framingham graphics company
Imprint Graphics in Framingham has already profited from the Bruins' deep run into the playoffs. If the Bruins take the Stanley Cup, they'll be cheering not just for a hometown win but for another boost in revenue.
June 11, 2013 - The MetroWest Daily News
- Mix Room: Atozzio - The Imprint II : Evolution
Atozzio captures the essence and emotion from the male perspective with is latest LP “The Imprint II: Evolution,” which follows the thought process of a man in love, lust, and break ups with brutal honesty.
June 10, 2013 - Singersroom
- John Paxson in Reuters
I am appreciative of his hard work and the imprint that he left on our team,Paxson said of Skiles, adding that no decision had been made on a successor.
- Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero in USA Today
The barbarism perpetrated on March 11, 2004, has left a deep imprint of pain on our collective memory, an imprint that stays with us as a homage to the victims,said Zapatero.
- Manmohan Singh in Forbes
In India, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said: "Mrs. Bhutto was no ordinary political leader, but one who left a deep imprint on her time and age. Her contributions to a previous moment of hope in India Pakistan relations, and her intent to break...